Handmade Silver Jewellery For Women
At Corazon Latino we like to do things a little differently. When it comes to handmade silver jewellery, we aim to give our customers the best quality and value for money, combined with the kind of old fashioned customer service you don't see every day. Our handmade silver jewellery collection is unique. We source direct from artisans we have worked with for over a decade. We don't sell mass-produced pieces from large factories & you won't find our range anywhere else. We created our exclusive range of solid silver jewellery so that men looking for a special gift for the lady in their life could find something special, quickly and easily. Timeless designs, beautifully packaged and delivered in 3 working days or less.
Unique Sterling Silver Jewellery For Women
With so much silver jewellery available online, it's hard to know to find something different. But at Corazon, you can. Unlike most online stores who buy standard pieces from big wholesalers, we seek out specialist artisans who bring their own skills and expertise to our range, creating unique designs in small batches and working with unqiue materials to create limted editions that can never be duplicated. From amber combed from the shores of the Baltic, to liquid silver from the centre of Mexico and one off pieces from young UK silversmiths, our unusual silver jewellery collection is designed to ensure that whatever you choose, you will have something that you're unlikely to see anywhere else.
The Perfect Gift For That Special Person In Your Life
Whether you want to say Thank You, Congratulations or Sorry, tell someone you love them or mark a special anniversary, silver jewellery makes a timeless gift. For the ladies, we have a stunning selection of silver bracelets, necklaces and silver bangles for women which you can mix and match into extravagent sets. For the gents, we have a unique collection of limited edition luxury cufflinks. From solid silver (perfect for engraving), through rare green Baltic amber, to salvaged ebony and victorian seaglass with pure silver highlights. Each pair is made by hand and hallmarked by the London Assay Office to guarantee they are sterling silver throughout. And to remove the risk, we offer a no quibble money back gauarntee on everything so if it doesn't work for any reason, just send it back for an exchange or refund. No questions asked!
Handcrafted Silver Jewellery Delivered Within 3 Working Days
Shopping online can be a bit of a minefield, so we've tried to make it simple. If you can see it, it's in stock, and we'll deliver UK wide in three working days or less. All our jewellery is backed by our no quibble money back guarantee, so you can return it at any time for an exchange or refund. If you need help, hop on the live chat, click here to use our online contact form, or call us on 0330 808 0410. We are here to help.
Silver Jewellery FAQ's
Is sterling silver good for jewellery?
Sterling silver is the highest quality of silver used in modern jewellery. It means that 92.5% of the metal is pure silver. The other 7.5% is a combination of copper and other metals to give it strength and shine. It is possible to get jewellery in a higher % silver but silver higher than Sterling’s 92.5% is softer and more pliable and tends to have a less polished finish so is not as strong or long lasting.
Is sterling silver a good quality?
Sterling silver is ideal for solid silver jewellery. The combination of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of copper and other stronger base metals gives is the optimum strength and shine for silver jewellery.
What is the difference between silver and sterling silver jewellery?
Silver and stainless steel are completely different. Stainless steel is an alloy of Iron with a minimum of 10.5% Chromium. The Iron alloy may also contain any or all the following: Carbon, Silicon, Manganese & Nickel. It is extremely strong and durable and will never tarnish making it good for very hard-wearing applications. But if it contains Nickel it can cause reactions in sensitive skin and as a base metal alloy, it has little value. Sterling Silver is an alloy of 92.5% Silver and 7.5% Copper and other metals. It cannot legally contain Nickel which makes it much better for skin contact, and it has an intrinsic value based on the market value of silver. So, if skin sensitivity is not an issue then it is a choice between a nigh on indestructible piece and a traditionally valuable one.